Monday 16 June 2014

Quilled Ganesha A4 size


This was how the journey of Yoga's Creation started to begin.. I saw this Ganesha quilled at a blog by Daydreams.. I was so inspired that I really wanted to try one for my house.. As I was doing I realised that this piece was quite dull as there lack of colours.. so I decided add some faux pearls to make it look elegant. And it surely did.. When I first did this.. I started receiving lots of orders for it.. so I started to quill one after one for them...


 The use of rhinestones, sequins and beads will give it the perfect grandeur it deserves.The magnificent wall art of Lord Ganesha will surely brighten any corner of your or your loved ones home or workplace. 



This beautiful wall art is a perfect gift for any occasion be it House Warming, New House, Diwali, Birthday, Best wishes, New Year, New Job, Thank You gift etc. Paper quilling is an art in which strips of paper are rolled, shaped and glued together to create beautiful decorative designs.



The use of rhinestones, sequins and beads will give it the perfect grandeur it deserves.The magnificent wall art of Lord Ganesha will surely brighten any corner of your or your loved ones home or workplace.


No comments:

Post a Comment